Complaints: What to do

Although we attempt to maintain high standards in our dealings with our clients, we recognise that there are occasions when things can go wrong. If you are dissatisfied or have a complaint in respect of the services we provide to you, please write with full details to the following address:

The Compliance Officer
CS Investment Managers
43 Charlotte Square
Edinburgh EH2 4HQ. 

We will acknowledge your letter and write to tell you our process for handling complaints. We will then investigate your complaint and confirm our conclusion in writing. 

Financial Ombudsman Service
If you do not agree with our conclusions, you may have a right to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service (the FOS) at We will provide you with full details of this when we write to you with our final decision.

Where we believe that another firm may be solely or jointly responsible for the issue alleged in your complaint, we may refer your complaint to that firm for investigation and reply.

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (“the FSCS”) provides compensation to eligible claimants in certain circumstances. For further information about the FSCS (including the current limits of payments and eligibility to claim) please see the FSCS website at or telephone the FSCS on 0800 678 1100.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google